The holiday cottage benefits from private off-road parking for 1-2 cars (a rarity in Stow!) which is located at the front of the cottage. From here the cottage is approached through the garden which is a sun trap and a perfect place to relax. Table, chairs, sun umbrella, BBQ and sun loungers are provided in the warmer weather for guests use.
You enter the cottage via the sun room which is also the dining area overlooking the garden. From here there is the living area which has a delightful atmosphere and is full of traditional character with a heavily beamed ceiling, Cotswold stone walls and floor and a lovely, working wood burning stove creating a magical atmosphere. This room also has a 32″ flatscreen smart TV, DVD player, HiFi, plus wireless broadband access throughout the cottage.
At the rear of the cottage is the kitchen area which is well equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and washer dryer. The shower room is also located at the rear of the cottage with a standard sized toilet and basin and a walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower.
Upstairs is the bedroom which again has lots of character with exposed pine wooden floor boards, beams on the vaulted ceiling and views over the garden. A very pretty hand made four poster bed, crisp linens and antique pine furniture help to create a very special and truly romantic atmosphere.
Farthing cottage is the ideal holiday cottage for two people. The cottage offers the perfect location for anyone looking for a truly romantic and relaxing retreat with the added benefit of being in the heart of one of the most popular historic market towns in the Cotswolds. For those wanting to relax, explore the Cotswolds, enjoy wonderful walks, visit popular places and be spoilt for choice with fantastic places to eat, this holiday cottage in the Cotswolds is a must.
* Please note:
- Special price offers may be available at certain times of the year – please enquire
- Tariff is for two people and includes: electricity, central heating and hot water (gas), bed linen, Wi-Fi and local rate phone calls.
- Please Note: We do not provide towels.
- Tariff quoted is for one week. Change-over day is usually a Friday or Monday, but other days may be accommodated by arrangement.
- Short breaks (3-night min) can also be arranged – please enquire.
- We strongly recommend that you take out personal holiday insurance.